Returns of goods purchased by our customers are carried out in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
You can return or change the product within 14 working days of receiving the product. Returns and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- In order to return the product, it should meet the following criteria:
- The product cannot be used
- The product must not have lost its commercial appearance (the labels must not be damaged, the protective film must not be torn off, the surface must not be scratched, components or other elements must not have been altered, etc.). This item does not apply in the event of the return of a defective product.
- Changes in the appearance of the product or its packaging which are necessary to inspect the product shall not be considered to be substantial changes in the appearance of the product;
- The product must be in the original manufacturer's packaging (if the was any).
- Important: Shipping costs will not be reimbursed upon return or exchange of the item, unless you return or change the item through our fault.
Upon receipt of the returned or exchanged product, we undertake to evaluate within 14 working days whether the product met the return / exchange criteria and exchange the product for another or return the money paid for it.